Apple has announced a new watch, the Apple Watch Series 8.
Externally, the watch does not differ from the Series 7. All the main changes are concentrated inside.
The Series 8 introduces a temperature sensor that will help women track ovulation. To do this, the watch measures body temperature at night every 5 seconds.
The watch has learned to recognize car accidents. In the event of an accident, the Series 8 will automatically call the emergency services, transfer the coordinates and notify emergency contacts.
This feature works with cars, SUVs and pickup trucks, and only if the watch is on the driver’s wrist.
Series 8 runs 18 hours and 36 hours in the new power-saving mode. It practically does not limit the functionality of the watch, while greatly saving battery power.
Apple Watch Series 8 will be available in four colors: blue, red, silver and gold. There will also be Nike Watch and Hermès versions.
The GPS version is $399, the GPS + Cellular is $499. With the purchase of any new Apple Watch, the company will give 3 months of Fitness + subscription. Pre-order opens today, sales start on September 16th.
- Apple introduced the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro. Meet the new screen notch
- Apple unveils AirPods Pro 2 with improved noise cancellation
- Apple introduced the Apple Watch Series 8
- Apple introduced the affordable smart watch of the new generation Apple Watch SE 2
- Apple Watch Ultra introduced. What is interesting about the new format of smart watches of the company
- Here is everything that Apple showed at the presentation of the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro